Mob Wives star Reenee Graziano is reportedly heading into the Celebrity Big Brother house this Summer.
Big Ang from Mob Wives was rumored to appear on the show last series, however Angela sadly passed away earlier this year following a battle with cancer.
According to The Sun newspaper, Reenee Graziano is set to enter the famous house for the upcoming series of CBB.
“Renee is set to be an explosive housemate – she takes no prisoners, and she won’t stand any nonsense,” a source said today.
They explained: “Producers think she’ll bring controversy from the get go – and anyone who crosses her will regret it.
“She’s one of the most recognizable reality stars in the States, Mob Wives was a huge hit there.”
We think they are right! What are your thoughts?
In case you missed it:
- Drita D’Avanzo Lands A New Show? Karen & Renee Jealous About The Deal?
- The Touching Funeral Service For Big Ang (With Pictures)
- Drita D’Avanzo Claims Another Mob Wives Costar Is Sabotaging Her Off-Camera
- Big Ang’s Eulogy Released By Request Of Her Family
- Big Ang Diagnosed With Brain & Throat Cancer, In The Fight Of Her Life